Ethical fashion can be expensive, and if you’re already struggling to put outfits together every day it can make your ethical fashion journey even harder. But starting an ethical wardrobe begins with what you already have in your closet. It can be hard to know which garments to add to your closet to give it that wow factor if you don’t know exactly what’s in your closet or how your clothes even fit together.
You could be missing out on so many amazing outfits that were already yours just because you can’t see the clothes in the back of your closet. Or you know your wardrobe is missing something but you just can’t pinpoint it. And seeing all the trendy outfit inspiration posts on Pinterest is really not helping when you can’t seem to channel your own style.
Having your own lookbook can keep you from constantly feeling like you need to buy more clothes to compensate for not knowing what to wear. When you know exactly what’s in your closet and all the outfits you can wear every day, you don’t need to look for inspiration anywhere else. And you won’t need to spend forever in the morning standing in front of your closet trying to mentally piece something together, because you can quickly scan your outfits from your bed.
Your own lookbook will help you pinpoint exactly where your outfits are lacking something. So you can find the perfect garment to make your outfit pop and feel confident buying it ethically, knowing that you’ll wear it for years to come.
The Ethical Fashionista Lookbook Guide And Template will give you a step-by-step method for turning your entire closet into a stylish lookbook that you can access all in one place easily on your phone. It helps you to create your lookbook like a pro and organise it effortlessly. No skills required.
With the guide, you’ll know exactly how to create a lookbook that fits your style and be able to capture all your favourite outfits and new ones you didn’t know you had. And you don’t need to worry about trying to find your outfits in your camera roll. Because you can use the template to drag and drop your outfits into a stylish digital ‘magazine’ that allows you to organize your outfits into categories for every occasion by season.
- A complete guide showing you how to sort your outfits, create a space to photograph them in and map out your lookbook for every season.
- A stylish template that’s easy to use to drag and drop your outfit photos into so you can have your own beautiful, organised lookbook all in one place, easily accessible on your phone.
All for just $ 19
This is for you if
- You want to start your ethical fashion journey and make it easier for yourself to find sustainable clothes you’ll wear for years and fit in with the rest of your wardrobe
- You constantly find yourself with nothing to wear
- You want to channel your personal style and get creative with the clothes you already have
- You want to save time and effort in the morning